Categories
Facebook

Not your average animal rescue

πŸ˜‚

πŸ”₯06/01/2021 .
Yesterday evening fire crews from Corby were called to a fire in living room caused by a reptile mat – one of the occupants couldn’t wait to be rescued and jumped to safety to hitch a ride out!! πŸ‘¨πŸΌβ€πŸš’ Watch Commander Lane commented
β€œThis job has some highs and lows, but this was the funniest thing I’ve seen so far” πŸ’¦ The fire was extinguished quickly and no other resident required rescuing .



Source: UKFH Facebook

Share:

Leave a Reply