We’re glad Peggy made it out! Nothing like being caught with your head in the cookie jar. 🐶
Peggy the peckish puppy’s search for treats ended in disaster after she got her head stuck in a glass treat jar and had to be rescued by our firefighters. Peggy’s owners took her to the vets, but the vets had to call on our crews’ specialist skills to get Peggy out. Leading Firefighter Mike Kirkpatrick, who was at the scene, said: “The work of a firefighter is varied and involves all sorts of different incidents and we are ready, willing and able to assist distressed or injured animals – it’s certainly the first time any of us have been called to this particular problem.” Peggy was fine after Mike and the crew got her out. She went home with her people. Now stay away from those jars, Peggy!
Source: UKFH Facebook